AC reports Revenue Growth of 18% with EBITDA up 13.4% in 3Q16
Monterrey, Mexico, October 19, 2016 – Arca Continental, S.A.B. de C.V. (BMV: AC*) (“Arca Continental” or “AC”), the second-largest Coca-Cola bottler in Latin America, announced today its results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2016 (“3Q16” and “9M16”).
- Net sales reached Ps. 24,427 million, 18% higher when compared to 3Q15.
- EBITDA increased 13.4% to Ps. 5,331 million when compared to 3Q15, representing a margin of 21.8%.
- Net income grew by 54.7%, reaching Ps. 3,229 million, for a net margin of 13.2%.
- Net sales reached Ps. 68,772 million, 27.3% higher when compared to 9M15.
- • EBITDA reached Ps. 14,929 million, or 24.8% above 9M15, for a margin of 21.7%
- Net income rose 27% to Ps. 7,102 million, representing a net margin of 10.3%.
COMMENTS FROM THE CEO
“By implementing Arca Continental’s best practices throughout our operations with great discipline, and just 12 months after launching the integration of Corporacion Lindley, we have been able to overcome the challenges faced and deliver outstanding results. We reported revenue growth of 18% with EBITDA up 13.4% this quarter thanks to the efforts of all our collaborators who work with dedication and passion to serve our customers and consumers more and in a better way every day”, commented Francisco Garza Egloff, Chief Executive Officer of Arca Continental.
"The achievements reached to date further strengthen our competitive pillars, which, in addition to our innovations efforts throughout the market will allow us to continue consistently creating value in 2017”, he added.
Download here the full report.
About Arca Continental
Arca Continental produces, distributes and sells non-alcoholic beverages under The Coca-Cola Company brand, as well as snacks under the brands of Bokados in Mexico, Inalecsa in Ecuador and Wise in the U.S. with an outstanding history spanning more than 90 years. Arca Continental is the second-largest Coca-Cola bottler in Latin America and one of the largest in the world. Within its Coca-Cola franchise territory, the Company serves over 85 million consumers in Northern and Western Mexico, Ecuador, Peru and Northern Argentina. The Company’s shares trade on the Mexican Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "AC". For more information on Arca Continental, please visit www.arcacontal.com.