Press Releases

Home/Press Center/Press Releases/Arca Continental increases and confirms its commitment to invest in 2024

Arca Continental increases and confirms its commitment to invest in 2024

  • Foto Boletin CAPEX 2024

  • - The company shared its 2023 results during its Annual Shareholders' Meeting.

  • - The investment of approximately Ps. 17 billion will be targeted to strengthen the company's production and commercial capacities as well as implement digitization tools, new beverage categories, and shared value initiatives.

Monterrey, México, March 21st, 2024.- During its Annual Shareholders' Meeting, Arca Continental, one of the most important bottling companies of the Coca-Cola System worldwide, revealed that during 2024, an estimated Ps. 17 billion will be invested in its different operations.


The company noted that this amount will be used mainly to increase production and distribution capacity, promote the use of digital tools, strengthen new categories of beverages, and expand shared value projects in the communities it serves in Mexico, Ecuador, Peru, Argentina, and the United States.


Approximately 55% of these resources will be invested in its Mexican operations, while the remaining 45% will go to the United States and South America.


As part of the annual meeting, Jorge H. Santos Reyna, Chairman of the Board of Directors, and Arturo Gutiérrez Hernández, CEO of the company, shared Arca Continental's consolidated results for 2023.

Executives highlighted that during 2023 a new all-time high in consolidated volume of 2,473.5-million-unit cases (MCU) was reached, and annual sales of 213,632 million pesos, representing a growth of 2.8% compared to 2022. Net income reached 17,504 million pesos, an increase of 12.9% compared to 2022, with a net margin of 8.2%.


Jorge H. Santos Reyna highlighted the company’s vision of generating long-term shared value, as well as the commitment to be an agent of positive change in the territories where it operates.


"Driven by the commitment and professionalism of our associates, at Arca Continental we continue to strengthen a sustainable business model that has allowed us to deliver positive results throughout our history, within an ethical framework and with the conviction to make a positive difference in the communities we serve," said Santos Reyna.


CEO Arturo Gutiérrez highlighted the company's record results in 2023, and reaffirmed Arca Continental's commitment to continue consolidating its long-term strategy, promoting the integral development of the entire value chain.


"The 2023 positive results in all markets where we operate reaffirm our path of profitable and sustainable growth, driven by the continuous improvement of operational and commercial capabilities, flawless execution at the point of sale, as well as the acceleration of digital transformation, and the constant development of associates," said Gutiérrez Hernández.


During the meeting, it was reported that the company obtained for the second consecutive year one of the best positions among Mexican companies in the S&P Global Sustainability Yearbook. This distinction is given due to the outstanding participation in the sustainability indexes of the Mexican Stock Exchange, the Dow Jones Sustainability Index, the MSCI ESG Index, the FTSE4Good, among others.


Arca Continental also reaffirmed its commitment to continue consolidating its sustainable business model, focused on driving profitable growth and continuing to be an agent of positive change in society.

Learn more about the company's sustainability performance and progress in the "Integrated Annual Report 2023" here.


About Arca Continental

Arca Continental produces, distributes, and markets beverages under The Coca-Cola Company brand, as well as snacks under the Bokados brand in Mexico, Inalecsa in Ecuador, and Wise and Deep River in the United States. With an outstanding history spanning more than 97 years, Arca Continental is the second-largest Coca-Cola bottler in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. Through its Coca-Cola franchise, the company serves more than 128 million people in the Northern and Western regions in Mexico, as well as in Ecuador, Peru, in the Northern region of Argentina, and in the Southwestern United States. Arca Continental is listed on the Mexican Stock Exchange under the ticker “AC.” For more information about Arca Continental, please visit  


Corporate Communications
Vicente Chávez / / +52 81 8151 1400 Ext. 11579

  • Arca Continental Induction

    Getting to know Arca Continental

  • 2019 Sustainability Day

    2019 Sustainability Day Results